My journey along a path that is different than I ever expected. Which way will I go next?

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Riches in Glory

One way I can be more of a Mary (rather than Martha) is to trust God to provide. It seems like everywhere I turn lately God is showing me how He can provide.

Here's a scripture I want to study some more. It's the verse my 5 and 8 yr olds are supposed to memorize for Sunday School. (See how God just bombards you with things when He is trying to make a point.) It's found in Philippians 4:19 "And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

According to His riches in glory. Wow. That sounds like a lot. The king of kings wants to supply my needs according to His riches in glory. Not just supply my needs so that I can squeak by. Not just grudgingly give me enough to survive. He wants to supply all my need richly.

I think there will be more on this subject as He keeps teaching me about it.

No comments: