My journey along a path that is different than I ever expected. Which way will I go next?

Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Reason for the Title

I always like to know how people come up with their blog titles. So I'll explain mine.

There are a lot of ways that I feel that I am different. I have a large family and am fine with the idea of it getting even larger. I home school, home birth. I don't vaccinate my children. And when it comes to my faith I have a lot of thoughts and ideas that just don't seem to fit with any one Christian denomination. Maybe I'm right, maybe I'm wrong. But one thing is for sure. I feel different. So there's one reason for the title.

I always wanted to be a stay home mom, but I used to always say I would NEVER have more than two kids. So my life has turned out quite differently than I ever imagined. I also used to say I'd never live on a farm and that is quite different now, too.

And then there's the fact that many of the other title ideas I had were already taken.

No comments: